What are you know about solving acne problem
- Diet is unclear what role diet plays in worsening acne. Scientists have found that people who consume a diet that offers a good supply of vitamins A and E and of zinc may have a lower riskTrusted Source of severe acne. One review describes the link between acne and diet as “controversial,” but suggests thatTrusted Source a diet with a low glycemic load may help.
- Tea-tree oil Results of a study of 60 patients published in the Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology suggested that 5-percent tea-tree oil may help treat Trusted Sourcemild to moderate acne.
- If you want to buy tea-tree oil, then there is an excellent selection online with thousands of customer reviews.
- Tea There is some evidenceTrusted Source that polyphenols from tea, including green tea, applied in a topical preparation, may be beneficial in reducing sebum production and treating acne. However, the compounds in this case were extracted from tea, rather than using tea directly.
- Moisturizers These can soothe the skinTrusted Source, especially in people who are using acne treatment such as isotretinoin, say researchers. Moisturizers containing aloe vera at a concentration of at least 10 percent or witch hazel can have a soothing and possibly anti-inflammatory effect.