Simple Oven Baked Turkish Pan Kebab
A simple Kilis Tava recipe, one of the most popular oven baked kebab dishes from Turkey. It is a spicy dish using ground beef, easy to make and tastes real good. It has got it’s name from the Turkish city named Kilis. Burst of flavours guaranteed! Should be enough for 4 to 6 people.
- 4 green or red peppers
- 2 onions
- 4 garlic cloves or more
- 1 jar of tomatoes or 3-4 fresh ones
- 1 kg of ground beef brisket or medium fat ground beef
- 3 teaspoon of salt or 4 if you like saltier
- 4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper (at least)
- 3 teaspoon of black pepper
- Olive oil
- Cut the veggies into smaller pieces so they can mix well with the ground beef.
- Add all the ingredients to a pan and mix them well.
- When you have the homogeneous spicy ground beef mix it should be ready.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Bake it around 40 mins until a crispy texture.